MEMBER'S CAREER MAP
· Steps to acquire overall knowledge of various research fields in the laboratory and determine the areas of interest
· Data collection skill to learn various skills necessary for the laboratory
ex)Internet of Things Fundamentals, Programming Data Collection, etc.
· Steps to conduct in-depth research on one's field of interest
· Steps to intensively cultivate expertise and logical thinking skills
· Drawing implications and establishing directions through data collection and analysis methods
· Steps to start leading in the low stage of a research project
· Advanced analysis capabilities by applying artificial intelligence/big data on the Internet of Things.
· Establishing strategies, designing data services, and securing management skills such as indicator development analysis
· Steps to leap forward as an expert in the field of research presented in various academic societies and journals
· Steps to become the team leader in the laboratory and preside over various meetings and support the research of successive researchers to contribute to the smooth operation of the laboratory;
· Reinforce your career by working as a research project Sub-PM
· Securing expertise and innovation capabilities by conducting research papers by selecting research fields